Shift F5 Recruitment are delighted to be hiring for the UK's leading manufacturer of luxury bespoke furniture. My team have recently faced a large volume of PPC and paid social media work come to them and as such are looking to strengthen this area of their team.
In the world of Luxury furniture this company really stand out above the rest not only in their product but their facilities and infostructure, they are 1st rate and a real joy this is a role we're excited about this.
My client prides itself on its internal development and the career path it can provide to all of it's employees. This is one of the rare retail businesses that is performing strongly and has further growth plans in place.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Feed optimisations
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Set up and optimise tracking on GTM
My client prides itself on its internal development and the career path it can provide to all of it's employees. This is one of the rare retail businesses that is performing very well at the minute and has further growth plans in place.
Salary 28-35k DOE, Hybrid 3 days in the office and 2 at home with excellent benefits and a beautiful office, the question is… what can you bring to the table.
For more info (and bad puns)…
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Job