We are working with a fantastic Northamptonshire based marketing agency with a real passion for creativity and strategic marketing. This business specialises in social media management, copywriting, brand management and marketing strategy and work with a range of diverse businesses across the UK.
Due to growth, they are now looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing apprentice to join the friendly team and support the Directors. In this role you will work closely with the business leaders who have vast experience and knowledge in all areas of marketing.
Duties will include the below but will also develop as the role does:
- Preparing information for the Directors to take to meetings
- Assisting with creating posts for client's social media campaigns
- Creating design work using Canva
- Scheduling posts using marketing planning software
- Responding to enquiry emails
- Administration for the office team
- General marketing support as and when required
- Assisting with content creation
- Supporting the Directors with content planning for clients
- Supporting with preparing for client workshop sessions
This is a great opportunity for a candidate keen to develop a career in Digital Marketing. We are looking for somebody who has studied to A-level standard with an English qualification due to the creative writing involved. Competencies in design would also be a beneficial .
This is an office-based role.
The apprentice will spend 20% of their time at work, working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship qualification which is delivered by Starting Off.
Apply for Job