Content Writer - Technology
Our client is a software development company based in London. They are seeking a talented, creative, experienced content writer to join their growing marketing team. As the content writer your role will be to educate the clients audience, build brand awareness, generate interest and showcase their area of expertise. It's essential you've worked in a technology/digital consultancy environment and can articulate technical concepts to their target audiences specifically technical founders, CTOs, CDOs and developers.
You'll need to have an instinct for what good content looks like and how to create, improve and promote it.
Responsibilities to include:
Key skills and experience:
- Leverage messaging, positioning, and value propositions to write a range of collateral including web content, blog posts, emails, social media posts, ebooks and white papers
- Manage social media channels, posting and curating content
- Research new content ideas, to support marketing campaigns
- Work on broader marketing campaigns including social media management and paid ads
- Collaborate with the marketing team on content distribution, content optimisation, and SEO
- Monitor, report on and adjust content pipeline based on performance
- A natural ability to write great copy which is accurate, clear, concise and grammatically correct
- 4 + years' experience writing in a B2B/tech/Saas environment
- Strong portfolio of published work that includes quantifiable results
- A proactive 'can-do' attitude that gets things done to the highest standard
- Non-stop ideas and a keen eye for detail
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot), analytics tools (e.g. HubSpot, Google Analytics) and/ or CRM (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Excellent knowledge of modern content marketing best practices
- Interest in digital communication, Software as a Service (SaaS), technology, and tech industry trends.
- Experience with CMS tools such as WordPress
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.
Apply for Job