REED Marketing and Creative are supporting a returning, growing and ambitious client who are looking for a Product Manager, to join their family feel business.
• Create the product roadmap for the responsible product and market sectors aligned with the company Strategy and Vision.
• Use sound understanding and appreciation of the Market, customer problems and competitive landscape along with research and metrics to inform decisions.
• Contribute to increasing the profitability of their product and developing innovative new ideas.
• Play a vital role in setting the strategic direction and managing the entire product lifecycle from idea to obsolescence.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and all other departments and divisions to communicate the product roadmap, product content and launch.
• Develop and implement a launch plan for responsible product, working closely with all departments to execute the plan.
• Support sales and go to market initiatives for the existing product, owning the creation of sales & demonstration material, content for lead generation, and presentations/content for user group meetings.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of customers' business processes and requirements, becoming a product expert.
You need to have at least 2 years' experience within a similar role.
The role is based full time in the office, please apply if you are interested or reach out to
Apply for Job