The Recruitment Group
Litho Minder (Nights) - Up to £17.17ph - 36 Hours Per Week - Permanent
Monday - Thursday - 9pm - 6am or Tuesday - Friday
The Recruitment Group is recruiting for a Litho Minder working night shifts for a printing company based in Southend.
They key objective is to have previous Litho Printing experience as well as experience operating Heidelberg 75XL's up to 10 colour.
- Run and operate a Heidelberg 75XL machine.
- Making sure that orders are processed within the deadlines set.
- Preparing all pre-press material.
- Perform general housekeeping duties and ensure your machine is clean and safe.
- Troubleshooting issues with the printing press or print quality.
- Ensure the Litho printing produced is of the highest quality.
- Previous experience operating Heidelberg machinery including 75XL.
- Background of Litho Printing.
- Ran and operated Heidelberg machinery up to 10 colour.
- Comfortable working night shifts.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Overtime available.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Excellent career prospects.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Tom.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will, however, retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Apply for Job