Wordsmith wizard or storyteller extraordinaire? We're soon to start work on some really great projects. And we need a hand!
If you have a passion for words and love to create compelling copy (sometimes required at the drop of a hat, it's fair to say), you're just who we need.
We're a financial services company with a difference - a business set up without shareholders, on a mission to provide straightforward financial products and support that really help people.
The successful individual will deliver excellence in marketing communications by providing specialist copywriting services and advice within the Marketing Department and around the organisation in line with brand guidelines, technical requirements, team processes, internal policies, agreed standards, legislation and regulation. The Marketing Copywriter will also produce, update, review and approve quality, compelling, compliant and creative marketing content across all channels, products and customer groups.
An advocate of the importance of words in successful marketing, the Marketing Copywriter works with colleagues to demonstrate the value of good writing to meet customer needs and contribute to the growth and development of the organisation.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience of writing creative, compelling technical and promotional content
• Experience of quality control of copy content
• Experience of internal stakeholder engagement and supplier relationship management
• Knowledge of current best practice in promotional and technical customer communications
• Knowledge of writing for offline and digital channels
• Experience of compliance with regulatory, brand and editorial guidelines
• Experience of briefing, review and approval processes and systems
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Recent track record in creating and reviewing impactful B2B and B2C copy
• A passion for brand and house style
• Ability to work on multiple pieces of work at the same time
• Any qualifications that relate to the Pensions industry or Financial Services
• Have a degree in marketing or another relevant subject
• Experience of writing for multiple products / services
• Experience of reviewing and approving copy
• Experience of marketing communications for UK financial services
• Good knowledge of pension and occupational health systems
• Experience of investment communications
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best "you".
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That's why we offer an award-winning pension - it's what we're good at - plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they're feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit - we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE's employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.
Apply for Job