Paid Media Manager
My client is a progressive and innovative full-service digital agency based near Edinburgh and due to a highly successful period of sustained organic growth and major client acquisition are now keen to add to their developing and highly successful media services function.
In this exciting and fast paced role, the post holder will take the lead on managing key strategic accounts, identifying opportunities for growth, and targeting new business. In addition, the post holder will be expected to proactively mentor colleagues and less experienced team members to aid their development whilst devising and executing effective paid media strategies that deliver strong return on investment for end user clients.
- Managing & optimising innovative paid media campaigns across multiple platforms/channels
- Key account and relationship management
- New client acquisition
- Working across Paid Search platforms including Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook and GA
- Contributing towards bids and tenders
- Campaign effectiveness reporting
Experience and skillsets required to apply for this role:
- 3 years plus experience within agency paid media
- Direct experience of successfully managing a portfolio of media services client accounts
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Analytically minded, with the ability to identify trends within data sets
- Strong commercial experience in the set up and activation of paid search and social campaigns
- Positive personality, with a highly collabrative approach to campaign delivery
What's on offer?
A very competitive basic salary of £30,000 - £38,000 DEO plus lucrative annual company profit share. Pension and other benefits. A blend of office and home working is also on offer.
Apply for Job