We are delighted to be partnering with a household brand and established digital marketplace, who are on the search for a UX/UI Researcher.
The role is a hybrid role and will need to be in the London office one day per week.
Responsibilities & objectives
- Define, plan, and conduct UX research
- Deliver compelling and timely insights to the product and design teams
- Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions
- Develop and innovate on mixed-methods user research practice
- Take a holistic view of our understanding of our users and their behaviour, and proactively identify gaps and opportunities for new research
- Work as part of a cross-functional team of product, tech, design and user research that foster a culture of impact and performance to propel our client's user growth
Required skills & experience
- You have extensive experience in a research role at a consumer-focused company
- You have a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science, or a related field
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research
- You are familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research
- You are a phenomenal storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to execute with autonomy
Interested? Please apply ASAP and we'll get back to you.
Apply for Job