This highly respected Event media company is looking to add a Sales Executive to sell Delegate places across its portfolio of conferences, events and training. This is a permanent, office-based role in a supportive and friendly working environment with an attractive salary package and commission. The role is mainly about building relationships. These Events are well established with many previous attendees. This is great role with lots of development potential for a recent graduate looking to start a business career in a company that likes to promote from within.
Graduate Media Sales Executive - Duties
- Develop a solid understanding of each event to provide a knowledgeable and responsive sales pitch to clients.
- Research and seek new contacts and leads for delegate sales in new markets.
- Calls to a targeted audience to promote the event.
Data acquisition and management
- Undertake targeted data acquisition and management to maximise the reach of the Conference and Events marketing campaigns.
- Encourage clients to opt-in to the events database and select preferences.
- Assist customers with bookings and manage enquiries in the run up to an event.
- Account manage existing contacts and past delegates to provide information about upcoming events, including the content and available discounts.
- Construct and send out emails to promote events to a targeted list of contacts.
Graduate Media Sales Executive - Skills and Experience required:
- University degree and good A Levels
- Desire to get into Sales
- Confident communicator both over the phone and in emails.
- Self-motivated and autonomous worker; commercially minded.
- Competent IT skills (good Microsoft Office, previous use of CRM database).
Graduate Media Sales Executive - Benefits
- £2400 basic salary plus commission (estimate £5k pa)
- From this starter role many develop into Sponsorship Sales or Conference Production inside a year
This is a company with an extraordinary record in developing graduates. One said: "I started straight out of university and learnt more about business and commerciality in my first 12 months than in my three years of study. I was given real responsibility from the start and thanks to those opportunities worked my way up to head of department in less than three years."
If you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV ASAP! Next step would be a short telephone call. Please indicate when you'd be available for that.
Graduate | Events | Sales | Delegates | B2B | Telesales
Apply for Job