Our client is looking for an experienced and forward-thinking Social Media Executive to join their Marketing team. As the Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for growing their company social media accounts through content creation, campaign management and data analysis.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
About the Role:
You will need to have an excellent understanding of various social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and be able to independently create, manage and optimize organic and paid social media campaigns. The role will also include an opportunity to work with their Influencer network to create social media outreach campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have strong social media experience and the ability to apply their social media marketing knowledge to create unique content for a variety of brands and target audiences. You will work alongside their Design team to produce high quality content.
As you will be managing multiple global social media accounts and will be liaising with various stakeholders to promote their individual market and marketing goals you must have experience of this.
Social Media Executive Duties:
- Responsible for planning, implementing, evaluating, and optimizing a best-in-class social media and content strategy for each brand, across all relevant platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Tik Tok and Pinterest.
- Creation of monthly brand content plans with approval and sign off from key stakeholders and then scheduling of posts.
- Responsible for managing the influencer outreach database and running influencer outreach campaigns.
- Responsible for managing relations with various forums and explore outreach opportunities.
- Delivery of weekly brand social dashboards to track key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Producing monthly social media analytics and KPI reports using a variety of Social Media Analysis tools including Hootsuite, Instagram Insights, Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
- Thorough analysis of campaign performance against KPIs; make recommendations for future campaign activity, paying close attention to continual improvement of the effectiveness of content to drive engagement and awareness.
- Supporting new product launches with specific campaign ideas for social.
- Management of brand competitions and partnerships on social platforms.
- Monitor local social channels and ensure execution is in line with group and market objectives.
- Collaborate with the studio to develop and distribute creatives-videos, infographics, content-across various channels.
- Review wider competitor and industry activity to ensure all plans best in class, have strong messaging cut through and are fueled by the latest trends.
- Implement social listening to monitor and help inform market trends and competitor insights to help inform content needs.
- Run online competitions and manage give away
- Collaborate with wider marketing team to ensure full integration of paid, owned and earned activity across all social platforms.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, strategies, and high growth social media accounts to identify new ideas and trends for growth.
- Responsible for social media engagement and managing any leads generated by social media.
- Scale and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels.
- Participate and represent the company at industry forums and use the opportunity to network with peers in the industry.
- Develop, implement, and amplify social media lead generation strategy for B2B
- Use social media and outreach to increase visits to our website and customer referrals to our stockist.
Social Media Executive Requirements:
- 3+ year experience in a similar Social Media Marketing role
- Marketing-related Degree qualification would be beneficial; however, we are more interested in previous work experience and successes
- UK national, or holder of a valid required work visa in UK
- Highly experienced with social media platforms and tools
- Able to tailor the tone of voice and content to suit different brands and platforms
- Forward-thinking and able to work independently with minimal supervision or collaboratively as part of a team
- A creative flair
- Passionate about Social Media Marketing
- Dynamic and able to use own initiative
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
If you think you are suitable for the Social Media Executive role then please apply today!
Apply for Job