This international media agency are looking for an ambitious and driven Associate Consultant to join the UK consulting team. Working with the Head of Consulting, the Associate Consultant will be an integral part of the business as it is established, with plenty of opportunity to learn and develop a strong consulting skillset. The successful candidate will get to work across a range of internal and external projects, helping to identify, scope and deliver premium quality consultancy projects for their clients and beyond.
- You will have the chance to be involved in the development of a new business unit within an established business from the outset. This combination will provide a unique opportunity to learn and develop at a rapid pace.
- The consultancy will be seeking to help clients with their most pressing business problems and will draw upon the expertise of the wider business and network. The successful applicant will be learning from global leaders and will have exposure to senior level business people as part of this role.
- You will have the chance to build a strong consultancy skillset which will set you in good stead for your whole career.
- Previous experience working in media and/or marketing
- Able to explain and present complex issues using sound logic and reasoning
- Calm under pressure, for example, when deadlines change at short notice
- A high standard of spoken and written English
- A demonstrable interest in technology, trends, media, people, brands and industries
- A demonstrable interest in consulting theory and a desire to learn how to apply this in the real world
- Excellent organisational skills, able to manage a variety of tasks and able to prioritise those tasks
- An intermediate-to-advanced working knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- The ability to translate information clearly in MS Powerpoint (to deliver clear, compelling insights and recommendations)
- Experience in presenting to others is preferable
Apply for Job