Our Client are a leading Search Agency on the South Coast, who we at Solve have been lucky enough to work with for almost 10 years! We know their fabulous team well, and would be honoured to tell you all about them, if you think you'd like to work there.
Office based, Remote, or a mixture of the two? That'll be up to you, so you can work exactly how you want to.
Currently we have spaces for an Account Manager and an Account Executive to join them, and whether you are Super- Duper experienced and a bit of a whiz, or whether you're newer to the industry but have a heap of passion, as long as your specialty is Digital Account Management, we are keen to chat with you.
So, let's get right to the good bit and look at the benefits of joining this Company.
Brands - these guys work with some big and exciting names from Retail & Hospitality to Funky Tech brands, Transport & Education. So, you're guaranteed to get the diversity and high-level projects you've been looking to get your teeth stuck in to.
Personal Development - You matter here. And this we can say hand on heart, because we've placed so many people here over the years, who have gone on to progress in to management roles and really cement themselves as key players within the Company.
Regular bespoke training sessions are run, focused on ensuring each person is invested in and is expanding on the skills that are important to them.
Location - Should you wish you go to the office for those lovely Client meetings and Buzzy 'Brain Storm' Team Chats, you'll be pleased to know that the office is a GORGEOUS space of creativity and funky, and it's a 2 minute walk from a main Portsmouth train station.. literally! Oh, and you'll also be a 5 minute walk from some of the best restaurants and shopping in the City!
Wellbeing - These guys take your wellbeing seriously. In 2019, they set up a wellbeing initiative to create an environment where their employees felt they could talk openly about their mental health challenges, without the fear of being judged or worrying about whether it would affect their career prospects.
They have two fully qualified Mental Health First Aiders who have been trained by MHFA England. They have a wonderful understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing. They have the required practical skills to spot signs of mental health issues in their employees and are able to confidently offer reassurance, guidance and support to anyone suffering.
They also have a dedicated wellbeing channel on Microsoft Teams where they share blogs, advice, coping strategies, books etc on a regular basis. This ensures that mental health is kept constantly in the foreground of their thoughts and is a really effective way of reaching people who maybe don't yet feel ready to reach out for help.
And we've not even talked about the general benefits of working for this Company yet, so let's take a look at them here:
- Flexibility to work from home/office PLUS all of your remote working equipment will be provided.
- 22-28 days of holiday per year (depending on the length of service)
- 5+ days training per year
- Opportunity for flexible working hours post initial period
- Pension and private health care (depending on length of service)
- Casual dress code (outside of meetings)
- Value on leadership and autonomy
- Child care voucher/cycle to work scheme access (where applicable)
- Opportunities for growth (and to join a growing company!)
- Fantastic office in a wonderful location
- Fun, collaborative culture
Scope of the role
· To drive client strategy across your portfolio of accounts and advise customers on how to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner by utilising their various marketing channels most efficiently, advising on the interplay and integration between all digital channels and ensuring that advice is delivered with confidence and gravitas.
· To manage a portfolio of customers, taking responsibility for growing revenue as well as the day to day management of these accounts.
· To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan for your accounts in order to meet client retention targets.
· To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with any other third party agencies used by each customer
· To specifically identify, propose and implement new projects and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each customer's ROI and service expectations and to maximise revenue and profit.
·With support from your Account Director, to follow an industry standard planning framework when creating and delivering customer campaign plans and ensure the right activity is in place to meet customer objectives.
· With the Service Managers, to motivate and support the technical delivery teams in delivering an outstanding service in order to retain and grow all customer accounts, taking responsibility for the quality of work carried out by all team members and ensuring the agency has the correct level of skills to grow your accounts.
·To support your Account Director and wider sales team in new business acquisition
·To support Service Director and relevant salesperson in the on-boarding of new clients
·Oversee the delivery of discovery work and project manage on-going retainer activity and project work for your customers, ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard, on time and to budget
If you're interested in speaking to us about joining this awesome Company and taking a look at the full job spec, please apply today!
Apply for Job