Perm Head of Media Sales and Marketing - £62k - £72K - London
Your new company
We have partnered with a leading specialist in residential and commercial premises advertising providing advertisers with access to highly targeted, engaged and relevant audiences. Due to the rapid growth and success of the business they are seeking to hire a new Head of Sales and Marketing within London.
Your new role
This is a fantastic role, working for an outstanding and ambitious project. We are looking for someone to head up Sales & Marketing. The goal is to develop the media sales strategy with the core team of the company and drive sustainable financial growth. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in sales and marketing experience within the DOOH sector and hold existing rapport with DOOH buyers, agencies and specialists. This company is looking for an experienced, passionate, driven and ambitious person looking for a long-term career. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up company on route to scaling nationally at the earliest stage of the business' growth. The role duties include:
- Develop new business opportunities and increase sales revenue to meet company's growth plan
- Liaise and work closely with DOOH buyers, media agencies and specialists to drive revenue, rapport and awareness of channel
- Build sales strategy and execution for the company
- Build and align product improvement plan with the sales strategy
- Creation, implementation and management of the marketing plan and activity
- Develop, implement and manage sales forecasting activities, targets, sectors, markets, territories and set performance goals to achieve company objectives
- Prepare and present sales reports detailing sales, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Review and analyse sales performance against plans to determine effectiveness
- Manage and give direction to future marketing and sales teams
- Identify and understand key client's business needs and objectives to develop marketing and sales campaigns
- Direct staff, training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs
What you'll need to succeed
This position is ideally suited to an already established senior sales manager used to working in a dynamic DOOH selling environment. Autonomous, ambitious, with exceptional organisational skills and able to think on their feet you must have:
- Minimum 5 years management or relevant experience (as above) and 1 years higher sales management role
- Polished and professional demeanour with excellent communication and organisation skills and be able to work to deadlines
- A willingness to 'get involved on critical tasks' that aren't being delivered
- The ability to work autonomously as well as taking direction from others but most importantly to manage their time effectively
- Knowledge and Rapport of the DOOH advertising industry is a requirement
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Be keen to work both in field and office and be a part of a busy team
- Exhibiting self-motivation and a proactive approach to all duties under this role
What you'll get in return
In return you'll receive a basic salary of £62k + £70k OTE. This role will be a mix of working from their central London offices and working from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Job