We are recruiting for a Marketing Director in a fast growing B2B SaaS environment. The ideal candidate will come from a FinTech Consulting background. The role forms part of the Leadership team so would suit a proven senior marketing professional. The Director of Marketing is an Integral position in the business to support business objectives being hit so this will only suit a Director who has a desire to be operational and strategic to ensure the business evolution grows to the next phase of business plan.
The role will allow you to own and shape the Marketing department. The role can be 100% remote working and requires an experienced marketing professional with at least 10 years' experience. The role is paying £80-90,000k depending on experience with bonus and benefits.
The role has one direct report who is at Marketing Manager level but there is scope to shape and grow the team over the next 12-18 months.
The role requires a strategic mindset but also the ability to multitask and ensure hands on execution, optimisation, tactical planning and managing relationships with platforms. This ideal candidate will own the all the marketing responsibilities with a view to growing the team over the next 12-18 months. You will be proficient at creation and execution of the marketing strategy. You will be proficient at evaluating performance metrics and have the ability to feedback and present to the Leadership team around the analytics and performance of the business from a marketing standpoint. A strong eye for detail is essential to perform in this role. Experience of Budget management is essential.
The business is looking for a digitally aware Senior Marketer who has extensive Go to Market Strategy development.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication with a background in people management with proven experience of coaching, and developing a team. The role is ideal for a leader who is excellent at networking and representing the brand externally to senior stakeholders.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organisation and for new and existing products or services.
- Expert experience in Data Analysis of market trends and position of competitors to ensure the foundation of the market strategy is on point - experience in analysis techniques is essential.
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Develop a brand strategy and be part of the customer acquisition journey.
- Brand and proposition development.
- Technology, digital mindset with extensive Marketing Automation technology experience to fully integrate their platforms and maximise functionality.
- Define, implement and manage the overall marketing strategy.
- Essential you have high level of attention to details with strong time planning and management and strong organisational skills.
- Excellent Campaign management and Go to Market Strategy experience.
- Outstanding Digital skillset and knowledge of Automation.
- Excellent copywriting experience. Ability to define the execution of entire marketing campaigns and activates across relevant channels.
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget.
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary.
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively and work closely with the sales team.
- Manage and refine the organisation's social media presence.
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs.
- Integrating marketing technologies to ensure best in class campaigns.
- Auditing the overall marketing strategy and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Conduct market research studies.
Tech Stack required
- Sales Force, Salesloft, Zoominfo
Apply for Job