As Account Manager within the Client Services team you will be assigned a number of high-level client accounts to take full ownership and responsibility of. You will manage the contracted requirements of these accounts to ensure the client's expectations are met and exceeded, in addition to taking a proactive approach towards their growth and development to bring additional revenue into the business.
As the first point of contact for the client, you will build relationships and converse with people at all levelsto achieve their requirements internally. To do this, you will be responsible for liaising with internal teams; bringing their audio and visual needs to life with the production team and working closely with the technical team to understand all aspects of our technical delivery systems and programming capabilities.
The successful candidate will be required to learn about all aspects of the business, acquire strong product and industry knowledge, and gain as much experience as possible by taking on additional responsibilities. Full training and ongoing support will be given.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure client retention through building relationships and knowledge of clients, understanding their specific needs and advise accordingly through constant communication, presentation decks, and proposals
- Content management of services including script writing, program scheduling, quality control and planning
- First point of contact for any client enquiries which should be responded to as quickly as possible, ensuring professional, successful, and effective resolution of any issues arising
- Achieve financial targets on client upselling and growth through ability to identify, propose, and secure opportunities
- Self-sufficiency in managing own workload and ability to prioritise accordingly based on opportunity and worth
- Escalating technical issues to the support desk for all clients, and management of issues to reach a solution ensuring a high level of customer service
- Process billing instructions to the finance department in respect of business and service charges
- Develop good working relationships with internal teams and actively participate in team meetings
- Maintain effective product knowledge of KVH Studios products and services
- Occasionally perform alternative or additional duties as the company reasonably require
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes
The position is ideally suited to a motivated, proactive individual with existing client management skills to bring new ideas and develop existing key accounts. The successful candidate will be self-starting, organised, hard-working, confident, and reliable with an exceptional eye for detail. It is essential that candidates have a positive attitude and demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of their conduct.
For the suitable applicant, this is a very exciting opportunity to develop an interesting, rewarding career with an established media business. Career development opportunities are available, depending on the individual's appetite for acquiring knowledge and their attitude and aptitude for the role.
Graduate-level education would be preferred.
- Positive, 'can-do' attitude is vital, with enthusiasm and willingness to help others.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable language skills and excellent use of grammar and proof-reading skills
- Used to working to deadlines with strong organisational skills and ability to work under own initiative
- Appetite for knowledge and desire to learn, unsatisfied with the minimum knowledge required to complete tasks and wanting to dive deeper
- Good computer skills; knowledge of standard MS Office applications a pre-requisite
- Self-motivated individual who makes things happen themselves, whilst also being a co-operative and effective team member
- Strong grasp of numbers and financial acumen (Minimum of grade C in Mathematics required)
- Good personal presentation
- Creative aptitude in both written form and ideas; able to find new ways of doing things both internally and for our clients in a value-adding way
- Existing and proven experience of client management, ideally in a media environment
Apply for Job