Do you have a relentless passion for delivering successful software implementations? Do you want to lead a high-energy team focused on transforming the way MedTech companies bring innovative life-saving and life-improving technologies to market? Are you looking for a collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to contribute and share your thoughts and ideas? We are looking for experienced professionals to implement Veeva Vault Cloud solutions for our Medical Devices and Diagnostics customers.
You'll leverage your existing background in software implementation, program/project management, and consulting; we'll teach you our products and help you expand your skillset. As a key member of our Professional Services team, you'll be at the forefront of our mission.
You'll also contribute ideas and work with other Veeva team members to innovate and refine our internal processes, share feedback, and work with our product team, and enhance our delivery model to meet the ever-changing needs of the MedTech industry. You'll be a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and long into the future.
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement as long as you are close to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified EU-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
*What You'll Do*
* Lead implementation projects of Veeva Vault solutions (Clinical, Regulatory, Quality and Commercial suites of applications) including:
* Managing the resource planning, budget tracking and forecasting
* Motivate and mentor cross-functional teams and coach junior consultants,
* Act as primary liaison managing relationships and communication between the project team, customer, and other stakeholders,
* Own the customer's success from the beginning to the end of the engagement,
* Develop and enhance the delivery model to meet the changing business needs of Veeva and our customers,
* Work closely with our Product team to ensure the best solutions are delivered to our customers.
* 8+ years of Project Management experience
* Experience implementing business solutions in a GxP environment
* Proven project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment that values speed,
* Demonstrated work history in stakeholder management and risk management mitigation, critical thinking skills, ability to conduct complex and technical communications in a wide variety of settings and audiences, and the determination to see customer success with solution implementation,
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
* Ability to thrive in an ambiguous / start-up environment as the business develops and scales,
* Understanding of document and data collection and storage,
* Understanding of compliance and computer systems validation requirements,
* 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required,
* Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the European Union. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
* Ability to travel up to 40-70%
*Nice To Have*
* 3+ years exposure to Life Science, preferably focused on MedTech and/or Diagnostics industry
* Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Life Science, or related degree preferred
* Familiarity with MedTech industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g.: QSR, ISO13485, 2017/745, 2017/746)
* Direct experience with regulated systems or data-driven applications such as Veeva Vault solutions, SharePoint, NextDocs, Documentum, FirstDoc /FirstPoint, Trackwise, Medidata, Liquent Insight, GreenLight Guru, RIMSYS or with PLM systems such as PTC Windchill, Oracle Agile, Arena, Propel
* SaaS/Cloud delivery experience
* Experience in Services Delivery Management or Pre-Sales presentations and demonstrations
* PMP certification / Scrum certification
Apply for Job