Veeva is looking for Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance experts to join the Professional Services team and support implementations of our Vault Safety solution. We want innovative thinkers with deep domain expertise who are ready to challenge the status quo with new technology.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Consultant will work side-by-side with customers and our senior consultants to implement Vault Safety. In this role, the candidate will support the overall delivery of Vault Safety for our customers. They will define and drive business processes, support the project team in delivering the solution, and guide our customers throughout the implementation programs.
Opportunities are available across most of Europe for this role; this is a 'work anywhere' position, as long as a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified EU based candidates are encouraged to apply.
*What You'll Do*
* Support life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of Vault Safety.
* Execute workshops and lead customer discussions of the Vault Development Cloud.
* Lead gap analyses, workshop preparation and delivery, requirements gathering, configuration, validation, and customer training.
* Gather customer functional and technical requirements to support business processes; translate requirements into system configuration.
* Provide subject matter expertise on Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance for customers and project teams.
* Represent Safety Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g. solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.).
* Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle.
* 5+ years of life sciences industry experience, with the majority spent in the Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance domain and experience in a consulting function.
* Knowledge of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance processes and regulations.
* Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction.
* Ability to act with speed to understand business requirements, create corresponding solution designs, and willingness to "roll up your sleeves" to design and Vault Safety.
* Exposure to life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements.
* Ability to travel, up to 50%
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
*Nice To Have*
* Proven track record supporting high impact global system implementation programs as a consultant, business, or IT lead, and/or business sponsor.
* Direct experience with systems such as ARISg, Oracle Argus and/or other drug safety applications
* Life science, computer science, or related degree
* SaaS/Cloud experience
* Experience in services delivery management and/or systems implementation
Apply for Job