As a member of the Commercial team reporting to the Marketing Lead, the Senior Channel Marketing Executive is responsible for contributing to the development of the tactical marketing plan and coordinates and executes channel marketing activities to achieve business goals.
Responsible for relevant digital channel platforms (e.g. web, social platforms, 3rd party partners) and providing support on all other digital and traditional marketing activities. To enable and maximise results , you will be monitoring and testing continuously to make data-driven recommendations. You provide expertise to the marketing teams on channel mix and use of advertising spend to maximise response from campaigns. You support the development and delivery of the marketing activity calendar to optimize communication to various customer groups within the allocated budget. You work closely with others in the commercial and non-commercial team to ensure marketing activities are executed appropriately across all channels.
Responsible for managing, maintaining and updating the various channels and ensuring site & platform content is accurate, current and provides an optimal customer experience.
You work with the content subject matter experts within the local and global teams as well as external partners to develop and publish audience and channel relevant content to meet campaign objectives.
Lead and execute SEM and SEO activities (e.g. keyword analysis; copy optimisation; meta tagging; site structure; page ranking; paid PPC etc.) in line with business objectives.
Oversee performance of paid media campaigns (predominantly to healthcare professional audience but also to other healthcare stakeholders) to optimize spend and deliver results.
Work flexibly when required across business as part of a squad or agile project team to ensure opportunities are maximised whilst balancing prioritisation of goals.Utilise skills and experience to work as part of empowered, multi-skilled teams (where appropriate), to ensure squad-prioritised work is delivered in line with organisational principles and objective whilst demonstrating VACC leadership (Visionary, Architect, Catalyst, Coach) roles, as you develop your personal skills and capabilities, to positively support colleagues. Owning your development to ensure you are continually growing skills and capabilities in line with your passion and the needs of the Organisation (present and future).
Act as a guardian for high standards of compliance, ethics and safety; putting patients at the centre of all actions by consistent business behaviour that complies with applicable laws, industry codes and Roche's Code of Conduct.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
● You are self-motivated, goal-driven, deeply inquisitive to challenge the status quo and adaptable
● Marketing degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
● Strong Digital marketing experience ● Proven hands on experience of developing and updating website and social media content through content management systems
● Basic understanding of HTML required
● Demonstrable practical knowledge of web analytics and tools (e.g. Google Analytics 360; Moz; Search Console)
● Experience with SFDC and design software such as Adobe InDesign or Photoshop
● Analytical and numerate, proven ability to interrogate and interpret multiple data sources to identify trends and producing user friendly reports
● Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders at all levels
● High sense of personal responsibility with proven ability to manage challenging priorities and remain flexible and adaptable
● Demonstrated willingness to learn and develop
● You can prioritize in an ambiguous environment in accordance to a clear understanding of the business, target markets and trends
● Competent in the use of digital technologies is essential
- Budget management experience
- Agency management experience
Roche Diabetes Care is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of Roche Diabetes Care.
Apply for Job