I am working on behalf of a large Global PR agency who boasts a huge portfolio of clients; ranging from big blue chips businesses to SME's and cool start ups. With Headquarters in the US and over 1000 employees this PR agency is moving fast and moving in the right direction!
Paid Media Manager - The Role
Reporting into the Director of Strategy & Innovation, the Paid Media Manager will take ownership of the strategy across Paid Media for some of the agency's largest Tech and FMCG clients. The Paid Media Manager will also be in charge of 2 Paid Social associates who will be handling all the execution of campaigns and any hands on tasks.
- Taking full ownership of the Paid Media strategy across 2 large clients
- Managing, motivating and mentoring the 2 paid social associates
- Responsible for Multi-Million Pound Budgets
- Contribute to strategic planning through
- Internal meeting contribution - brainstorming, research
- Developing follow up communications coming out of internal meetings to insure alignment of next steps
- Be proactive in anticipating questions, challenges and opportunities
- Manage the expectations of direct supervisor and partners through clear, concise and timely communication
- Seek feedback from your supervisor and peers and turn into a plan of action
Paid Media Manager - Key Skills
- Proven experience of responsibility of paid media working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Comfortable working in demanding situations and able to process, prioritise and develop a plan of action to deliver solutions
- In-depth knowledge of main social and digital advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience of 360 campaign activation's, and their requirements across paid, earned, and owned channels
- Management of budgets from proposal, tracking and invoicing
- Have an understanding of basic PR, digital and social marketing
Apply for Job
If this is the Paid Media Manager role for you then APPLY NOW!!