Join our team as a Food & Beverage Assistant Manager!
Hours: 37.50 hours per week
Salary: £23,411 per annum
Contract: Permanent role
'Please note that the salary advertised is inclusive of an additional Outer London Weighting allowance of £2,690 per annum.'
What it's like to work here
Thriving Morden Hall Park is a tranquil former deer park at the heart of the community, offering a variety of family-friendly activities, concerts and workshops. If you are creative, sociable and have great customer service skills, Morden Hall Park's team would love to hear from you.
Morden Hall Park is a perfectly preserved country estate in the heart of London, and you'd never know it was there! A magical oasis and wildlife haven in the centre of the capital, it offers a diverse countryside landscape. Punctuated by the River Wandle and its tributaries, and with magnificent tree-lined avenues, in autumn the grounds are ablaze with colour. Its just a 500 metre walk from the Northern Line and it feels like your in the middle of the countryside.
What you'll be doing
You'll work with our Food & Beverage Manager to manage our entire Food & Beverage operation. You'll always consider how we can do it better, more efficiently, and how we can deliver an even tastier end result for the visitor. We want to hear your ideas: we want to know what else we can do to get our customers talking and tasting. From mouth-watering food, to attentive service, to little touches that make a big difference, your catering know-how and painstaking attention to detail, will ensure that every visitor has an incredible experience.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to;
- Have good people management skills, including setting personal objectives and providing feedback
- Have good people skills enabling effective relationships externally and internally to be built and maintained
- Have good written and verbal communication skills including influencing and negotiating
- Be willing to embrace central initiatives in menu development and procedures
- Have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Have a track record of developing the Food & Beverage offer and achieving performance targets
- Have practical experience of Food & Beverage best practice including the production and service of good quality food and drink
- Hold City and Guilds level 2/3 or equivalent
- Have some management of budgets, increasing income and controlling costs including stock and waste management
- Have some knowledge of all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety compliance requirements
- Have good IT skills
Apply for Job