Are you a motivated exhibition sales person who would love to sell on an international platform? Would you like to work for a small media company who are best in class?
This would be your chance sell exhibition space for a brand at the forefront of its industry. You would be working to build on relationships in a collaborative way and seeking new clients and creative packages to solve clients’ problems.
The company that you would be working for stage high quality exhibitions on an international scale and would love to have a polished, professional sales person join them. They love to reward hard work, offer flexibility and are keen to progress you in your career.
International travel is required.
The tasks of the Sales Manager include:
- To manage and build relationships with a key client base
- To meet all sales targets exhibition sales
- To create and sell bespoke packages and partnerships
- To report on competitor activity
- To report on success of campaigns
The attributes of the Sales Manager include:
- 4+ years’ experience of selling exhibition space
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- A great understanding of the media industry
- The ability to form and build on excellent client relationships
This role is based in Surrey and paying up to £50,000 + com (OTE up to £65,000+) + benefits.
Apply for Job