Are you an experienced Media Sales Manager who enjoys turning data into sales? Do you like to work collaboratively with clients to increase their performance?
You would be working for a highly successful media house who are looking to expand their client offering. Working across various sectors, you would be listening to clients’ needs then using the data available to creatively help them solve their problems.
You will require a high level of business development skills to identify marketing decision makers and to grow and nurture such contacts into partnerships.
The company you would be working for is well known for staff retention and career development so if you’re ambitious and looking for longevity this could be for you.
The key tasks of the Media Sales Manager include:
- Attracting and keeping a new client base by selling data solutions
- A creative and collaborative approach to selling
- To meet and exceed set targets
- To report, budget and forecast on a weekly and monthly basis
The key attributes of the Media Sales Manager include:
- Have 5+ years sales experience within a media sales environment
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding media sales targets
- Experience of selling at all levels coupled with excellent presentation skills
This role is based in the Kent and paying up to £50,000 + comms + benefits.
Apply for Job