We're looking for an IT Commercial Manager to assist both Project and Operational (BAU) IT procurements (varying in complexity and size), you'll be responsible for contract drafting and re-negotiations, renewals, within the IT solutions sector covering Networks, Hardware, Software, Services & Digital categories.
What you'll be doing
You will be leading and supporting various IT procurement and commercial activity in a very busy and exciting IT department and will be part of a highly efficient and professional IT Commercial Team. We set a high standard in the support/service we offer to both our internal teams and with third party suppliers.
Who we're looking for
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following.
- Commercially and contractually strong with SRM techniques
- Experience leading large/complex competitive tendering and scoring evaluations including managing incumbent suppliers
- Experience with complex contracts and contractual terms drafting, negotiating and pricing with strong attention to detail and ability to simplify to those not familiar with construct, language etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and pace to timescales / deadlines set without effecting quality of service and deliverables
- Strong negotiator and ability to engage and /influence multiple stakeholders
- A team player and can work and effectively communicate well with various internal teams and Suppliers to include Senior Level stakeholders
- Able to work within the National Trust's Project governance and represents IT commercial at Project boards ensuring any verbal or written comms are presented clearly and professionally with objectiveness.
- Must have significant IT procurement experience
- Experience with agile contracting
Apply for Job