You will be joining the Programmatic and Data team. Working closely with Sales, Campaign Management, Marketing & Subscriptions departments, this role will be instrumental to a new and developing part of the business working on leveraging and scaling out our first party data offering.
- Set up, manage, optimise and report on programmatic audience extension campaigns and account based marketing campaigns utilising our 1st party data sets across display, video & social platforms.
- Work with internal subscriptions and marketing teams to manage marketing and campaign budgets to drive subscriptions.
- Explore additional targeting options and find new brand safe inventory sources to run campaigns on.
- Feed into wider data and audience strategy across the business.
- Work closely with our commercial data analyst to develop our 1st party data offering.
- Explore additional data integrations around the business to amplify and augment our existing 1st party data sets. Work with product teams to ensure data collection is optimum and robust.
- Build and develop best practice around campaign set up and management, optimisations and reporting.
- Feedback to clients and key stakeholders on campaign results.
- Ensure campaigns are optimised to ensure best performance across all KPIs
- Develop technical solutions to internal problems.
- Build relationships with data partners and DSPs.
- Campaign management and Programmatic buying across a DSP.
- Knowledge of DV360 specifically is a bonus.
- Attention to detail, proactiveness and a drive to solve problems
- Strong industry knowledge and awareness of industry trends.
- Experience with creating and activating audience segments within a DMP
At Dennis, we're dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We're unique, and so are you. You'll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that's not all:
We're award-winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
Our Commitment. We're very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
We're always thinking of you. You'll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You'll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you're lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you'll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the 'wow' factor.
We know how to have fun. Whether it's swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we're proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we'd very much like to hear from you!
Apply for Job