We are looking to recruit a number of enthusiastic sales people - who understand the importance of exceptional customer service, and want to go above and beyond to make our customers happy.
This role is focused on converting warm leads from new and existing customers into sales – As an e-commerce business, Buyacar.co.uk has a strong inbound model and does not rely on new business or cold calling.
You'll be talking to customers that are genuinely committed and interested in buying.
Our sales team has an energetic and inclusive culture, driven by overachieving in a fast-paced environment. We run a highly lucrative commission scheme, to ensure job satisfaction and the prospect of career progression.
Buyacar.co.uk is an award winning digital platform that is steadily transforming the way people buy cars.
Our customers can browse thousands online without the need to visit or even speak to a car dealer.
We make it simple to purchase directly through our sales team, and deliver the car direct to the customer's door.
What we are looking for:
- Sales background, ideally Telesales
- Car/Automotive knowledge or experience is not essential
- Experience in using a CRM
- Numerical ability, confident in ability to explain Financing options
What you'll do:
- Reacting to inbound queries and questions to understand customer's needs that helps them along to the purchase of the car of their dreams
- Contacting existing customers to discuss next steps for the purchase of their next car
- Delivering ongoing
We're unique, and so are you. You'll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that's not all:
- We're award winning. You will be working within an award-winning brand. Recent Buyacar awards include Website of the Year, Intermediary of the Year and Digital Product of the Year.
- Our Commitment. We're very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We're always thinking of you. You'll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You'll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you're lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you'll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the 'wow' factor.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it's swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we're proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we'd very much like to hear from you!
Apply for Job