Global Outdoor has the most interesting, diverse and valuable OOH media estate in the UK, and an incredible heritage of creativity, PR and award-winning campaigns. This creative sales role sits within the Creative Solutions team and is responsible for identifying and developing the best of our offering for key accounts, responding to client briefs and proactively pitching original ideas. Sitting within Global’s Content Solutions team and working with your colleagues in our experiential and sales teams this role combines creativity and account management alongside a commercial acumen needed to maximise the revenue from our estates.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will lead the sales of Creative Solutions across our entire UK estate to the clients in your assigned agency patch, to hit our quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Close collaboration with colleagues in the National, Local, Regional and International sales team will be vital to proactively pitch your ideas for your clients, as well as responding to clients briefs with targeted and original creative solutions.
- Work with the key stakeholders across the business (Production, Franchise etc) and with other members of Global’s Content Solutions team to identify, develop, sell and deliver new opportunities and ideas.
- Pitch advertising ideas across our estates which maximise our experiential and digital OOH capabilities.
- Help sell our year-long Calendar of Events - targeted packages across our estates and be involved in developing new event opportunities.
- Excellent account management, project management and accurate financial reporting to ensure all business is recorded and tracked correctly.
- Exemplary client management will be expected – in particular, accurate, clear and confident communication with all parties.
- This role may involve time out of the office on site surveys of rail and underground stations, both in London and across the UK.
Apply for Job
Key Skills & Experience
- For clarity, previous experience in Out of Home is valuable but not essential.
- Experience with working in a sales environment and delivering against commercial targets.
- Track record of selling creative advertising solutions and delivering excellent client management.
- Excellent attention to detail (detailed project administration is involved in this role), an appetite for project management and seeing a job delivered perfectly.
- Knowledge of, and curiosity for, creative production, experiential activations and digital techniques.
- Confident proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Degree to 2:1 level or equivalent development through work.