Archant provide marketing services helping our clients enter and succeed in their local markets. This role will ensure all display and media campaigns sold to our clients are high performing, deliver a return on their investment and are aligned with our network performance standards.
This role will ensure our display network is continually developed, managed and optimised, to deliver consistently high-performing campaigns for our clients and great advertising experiences for our readers.
The role will ensure we have a commercially driven and technically focused AdOps team, optimising client campaigns to benchmarked performance standards.
- Ensure that digital display campaigns flight and finish on time and as the client has specified
- Ensure that digital display campaigns appear correctly and in the correct location
- Ensure that your campaign portfolio is targeted correctly and showing to the appropriate audience
- Track and optimise the performance of all campaigns in your portfolio in line with our performance standard
- Line management and personal development of the AdOps team
- Ensure the AdOps team are supported with new media buying processes and optimisation techniques
- Help optimise the team’s campaigns for click performance, pacing and viewability performance, ensuring we deliver impactful and high-performing advertising for our clients
- Lead the scope and integration projects of new digital channels, platforms and media buying opportunities into the AdOps team
- Lead requirements definition and process mapping to be developed within platform integration projects
- To be laser-focused on client success, ensuring their deadlines are met and they are supported
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing own workload and tasks to tight deadlines
- Experience leading a team and of direct line management
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation, using networking and influencing skills to drive forwards digital delivery and capability in the organisation
- Advanced understanding of digital display and delivery principles
- The ability to take the initiative and lead on pieces of work
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
However, if you don’t have some or all of these skills but believe you are the right person, please provide a cover note/email when you apply.
This is a fixed-term contract for 12 months covering maternity leave.
Salary and Benefits
- Based in Norwich city centre
- Salary up to £27,000 dependent on experience
- Ongoing learning and development
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Awesome benefits package
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience and current salary.
After receiving your CV, we will create a shortlist of candidates who will be asked to complete our online assessments and profile. From this we will shortlist candidates again to select for interview in our Norwich office. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Apply for Job