This part-time opportunity is working 21 hours a week over Monday, Tuesday and Friday and is based in our Classified team in Norwich city centre. It’s a mixture of dealing with inbound advertising requests, particularly on our public notices section, and the admin involved in supporting this busy sales team.
For the bulk of this role you’ll be taking phone calls from customers wishing to post public notices in the paper – it’s important that you understand their exact requirements by asking all the right questions and can confidently talk to them about the most suitable advertising options available and pricing.
YOU WILL ALSO:
- Answer all incoming advertising sales enquiries
- Share out leads amongst the team
- Upload all adverts onto system
- Use Excel to update features and layout
- Keep team informed of spaces available
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Previous admin/customer services experience
- Worked in a busy office environment
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- Desire to learn and develop within media
There are lots of print and digital advertising products to learn which will take a while but we will train and support you fully in this. This role offers genuine progression so if you are looking for a long-term opportunity that you could learn and develop in then we very much look forward to hearing from you.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary £18k pro rata
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Norwich city centre Location
- Annual volunteer day
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold – matched charity fundraising
- Give as You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
Please only apply if you have at least a minimum of 6 months similar experience that is office based.
Please note that if you have not been invited in for an interview within two weeks of your application, then you can assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Job