German speaking Marketing Manager (FinTech/Retail/B2B)
- Remote working
- Inside IR35
- 15 month contract
- £400 per day
- Fluent English and German speaker
Our global FinTech client's Merchant Partner B2B Marketing team for Germany are responsible for developing and executing game changing co-marketing strategies and programs to drive demand and usage for our client's QR payments solutions.
This role will deploy local co-marketing campaigns to unlock new sources of mutually beneficial value creation for Large Enterprise partners and for our clients consumers.
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing for Europe's instore solutions you will be responsible for the following key deliverables:
- Plan, implement and manage integrated instore co-marketing programs that drive consumer awareness, acquisition and adoption for instore products at point of sale.
- Collaborate across Instore, Integrated and Performance Marketing Teams to bring instore co-marketing programs to market. Provide exceptional briefs, drive a coordinated and integrated approach to design and development, and execute with excellence.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the Sales and Account Executive teams to identify key merchant opportunities in the sales pipeline.
- Build compelling sales enablement materials to ensure the sales team is equipped with the tools they need to effectively represent our client's value proposition and opportunity to drive growth for Large Enterprise merchants.
- Establish clear KPIs and ensure impactful testing and measurement for all co-marketing campaigns, with strong communication and accountability for results and business impact
- Using data and insights provide recommendations as part of a continuous planning cycle and optimize campaign activity based on an agile test and learn process.
- Work closely with Marketing Ops to run campaign activity across all owned and paid channels.
- Manage all local agency activities for Large Enterprise co-marketing activities, including the development and optimization of instore creative assets and offline marketing strategies.
- Manage the budget for all Large Enterprise instore co-marketing campaigns and ensure all spend is deployed effectively to achieve the business goals set.
- Provide continuous feedback from external merchants to inform the product roadmap priorities for instore products and solutions.
Job Qualifications - Basic & Preferred
- Min. 4 years' end-to-end multi-channel marketing experience, including creation and execution of winning marketing strategies and plans.
- Excellent relationship-building and influence management skills in interactions with senior leaders, peers, internal and external partners.
- Strategic thinker who can provide thought-leadership in the development of customer programs for segments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding collaboration, project & stakeholder management skills in complex Matrix organizations.
- Understanding of financial services industry and retail marketing strongly preferred.
- Language fluency in both English and German (fluent or Native)
Apply for Job