Do you have experience planning and buying Display media campaigns and are you looking to join one of the best places to work in 2021?
This global network media agency has recently won a huge client with an annual spend of £140m! They are deeply immersed in their business, acting as a highly valued and influential extension of their brand marketing teams. They drive the strategic direction of media and wider communications, working closely with Strategy, DDT, Performance, and Investment teams to deliver industry leading solutions across the brand .
This vacancy is an opportunity to join the Display Investment team, which is responsible for planning and buying both Programmatic Display and Print Media. The team is comprised of 30+ individuals with diverse skills and expertise across the media and technology landscape. Display Investment works in close collaboration with Media Planners, and other Activation Teams to help design integrated solutions to our clients' communications challenges.
This role will offer you a full training program including direct access to wide, varied and evolving lists of technology partners used for their clients programmatic activities, ability to nurture your skills beyond display and print as well as learning team leadership in the future!
You will benefit from working for a media agency with an amazing reputation in the market. Their client satisfaction score amongst the highest in the market, significantly above agency norms. They have a huge focus on driving D&I and L&D programmes across the group. They have now been recognised as one of the Best Places to work in 2021! Benefits are endless and include things such as Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Enhanced Parental Leave, Birthday day off, Season Ticket Loans, Metal Health Programmes and more!
- You will support the Display Investment Manager to deliver outstanding work
- You will plan, executive and manage multiple campaigns across Print and Digital
- You will work in collaboration with the wider Investment team to deliver high quality pieces of work
- You will support your Display Investment Executive and ensure they are working towards their objectives
- You will have at least 12 months experience managing large volumes of campaigns at any given time
- You'll have experience planning Display campaigns
- Ideally you'll have mentored Junior Exec's on your team
- You will be able to interpret data and identify themes and inconsistencies
Apply for Job