Digital Account Director - Norwich - £40k
Digital Account Director
Our client are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Account Director to come in and take us to the next level to help shape and grow the agency.
You will be the senior contact for clients within the agency, overseeing everything they do to ensure work is delivered to a high quality and in line with client requirements and values.
You will build close relationships with decision-makers and in-depth knowledge of the client, their industry, and goals. You will be responsible for ensuring that the full armoury of their specialisms are deployed as effectively and efficiently as possible to ensure these goals are met.
You will manage a team made up of Account Managers and Digital Specialists. You will need to actively help in their development, training and supporting them with their clients.
This role is at the Norwich HQ.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Setting and leading client digital marketing strategy, working with all teams across the agency to ensure the latest thinking and processes are reflected
- Nurturing leads to help the agency achieve its commercial goals
- Line management of team members, working with them to develop and grow their clients
- Control and manage the delivery process and profitability of all of your accounts to ensure maximum returns
- Developing key account services and management processes
- Working closely with the Account Managers and Account Strategist to implement and facilitate strategic opportunities that have been identified for client campaigns (new and existing clients)
- Managing and monitoring the production and presentation of client-facing reports, studies and presentations
- Attending and facilitating key account meetings
- Working closely with the Growth and Partnership team in winning new business
- Achieving continuous improvement by proactively assessing working relationships, practices and methods
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the agency marketplace, emphasising all new and emerging initiatives.
- Present reports on KPIs, account progress, quotas, and goals to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Set performance criteria for your team and motivate, evaluate and manage team members to exceed expected goals
- Conduct regular meetings with your team to review performance and training/development requirements
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing account management.
- Have at least 2-3 years previous experience in an Account Director type role specialising in Digital Marketing, including performance search, content, digital PR, SEO, SEM, Social and Paid search/social
- An in-depth understanding of the search and digital marketing landscape
- Experience in growth and development of client accounts through strategic recommendations
- Experience in leading and growing large, multi-channel teams
- Understanding of both B2B & B2C businesses and account set up
- Some experience of web/eCommerce builds and projects from an account management perspective is hugely beneficial
- Experience in presenting to new business prospects and at marketing events
In return, they will offer you:
- Extremely competitive salary
- Work for the world's first B Corp certified Google Premier Partner
- 25 days holiday as a basic, with more earned through continued service (effectively 29 days with bonus days off below)
- Extra days off at Christmas
- Birthday holiday off
- Trees planted every work anniversary
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training
- Workplace pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Carbon positive workplace
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Access to paid-for private counselling & a nutritionist
- Time off for your children's birthday
- Volunteer time
- Flexible working
- B Corp member discounts
Apply for Job