2692 - E-commerce Assistant - Uxbridge - Perm - up to £32K + bonus
This role is based in Hayes then Uxbridge 2-3 days office, rest from home.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced E Commerce professional to manage content and improve conversion and consumer retention across this B2C Manufacturers websites.
As the Ecommerce Assistant you will be managing front end and content of international websites, as part of the Ecommerce and Consumer Experience team, you'll implement and optimise online assets, online campaigns, new product launches, and new website requirements
- To manage, implement, and optimise eCommerce and digital content, products, and assets; as measured by improvements in conversion, SEO, bounce rate, and engagement.
- Technical content support, set up, and implementation, including website updates, setting up new products, and technical content updates.
- Implementation of digital and promotional campaigns, including setting up product discounts, promotional messaging on the websites, and new landing pages.
- Development, delivery and continuous improvement of front end and content of websites.
- Manage all international websites and support local markets' requests.
- Implementation of conversion-driving solutions, including, but not limited to ratings & reviews and user generated content.
- Generic content updates via Salesforce and Content Management System.
- Day to day management of CRM platform, supporting markets, setting up basic workflows and campaigns, and running reports
- To support continues improvement of the websites
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Project managers to implement websites roadmaps.
- Based on monitoring and testing, aim for constant refinement of the digital experience across all platforms and countries.
- Work with UX analyst and support UX research, analytics and A/B testing to improve user experience and conversion rates.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Previous generic ecommerce experience, including content management within Ecommerce environment and/or websites with large amount of content, either agency or in-house.
- Experience using CRM and ESP platforms and systems
- Experience using web Content Management Systems.
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies, including HTML, CSS, XML and web editing software e.g. Dreamweaver.
- Basic design experience and working knowledge of Adobe design software including Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Understanding of A/B testing and website analytics, being able to work based on data driven recommendations.
- Front-end web development nice to have, but not essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to make decisions, act independently to ensure the business objectives are met.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and great attention to detail.
- Experience in dealing with agencies and international stakeholders nice to have.
- Being able to communicate technical ideas in simple terms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is essential, additional European / Asian language desirable.
Apply for Job