The main focus of this role is to lead on the development of creative for our social channels, driving awareness and engagement through PwC's global social presences (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
The successful applicant will:
- Develop social-first creative ideas, concepts and assets for PwC's global social media handles, producing high-quality, visually engaging designs and maximising the use of creative social formats available on each platform.
- Work with others producing social media content (in-house and external vendors) to ensure written, video and graphic content is well developed, consistent across channels and complies with internal standards and PwC governance checks (Brand, OGC, Risk Management).
- Based on deep insight into social media effectiveness, exercise judgment and advise internal stakeholders regarding message tone, format, scheduling, and audience to ensure the most effective approach to achieving social media goals.
- Manage social design projects from conception through to production, and balance multiple priorities simultaneously to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Maintain awareness of state-of-the-art techniques, equipment, best practices and developments within the design community, with particular focus on social media.
- Support the Social Media Senior Manager to implement best-practices for social media, identifying and enacting on opportunities for improved ways of working.
We are looking for someone:
- With a demonstrable track record of producing high quality content for social media, preferably from working within a design studio or a creative agency role.
- With experience of using and understanding social media in a business/corporate context and maximising owned and earned content for key target audiences.
- With strong conceptual and visualisation skills, photography and video production experience and ability to work at pace whilst maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Able to create and turn insights into eye catching animations or infographics for use across different channels.
- With strong communication skills to collaborate with team members and provide effective design advice and guidance.
- Who has in-depth knowledge and understanding of different creative formats across social platforms and stays up to date with new formats and platforms as they emerge.
- Who is confident working across various digital channels, technologies, software packages and devices (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D).
- With strong organisational and project management skills to plan, monitor and prioritise workload without impacting the quality of produced content.
- Able to act effectively under the pressure of last-minute deadlines and changing priorities, who can demonstrate initiative and has the ability to solve problems quickly.
- Who demonstrates an agile mindset and approach, who can flex the delivery of their role as the needs of the business change over time.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here:
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
Apply for Job