Over the last 20 years, Kindred Group has brought together 9 brands, which together form one of the largest online gambling companies globally. With so many proud achievements to look back on, our future goal is simple - to be the number one operatoracrossallourmarkets.
In order to get there, we will continue to transform gambling by investing in new technology, exciting products, and above all, our people. With over 1700 employees representing more than 60 nationalities working together to deliver the best & safest possible gambling experience for our customers every day.
About the role
As PPC Manager you will be responsible for defining, implementing and optimizing best-in-class strategies across paid search & YouTube in your designatedmarkets to drive new customers' acquisition and revenue growth for selected Kindred brands.
You will manage large budgets and work alongside digital marketing teams within the wider Biddable Media department, to develop and identify customers' acquisitionopportunities within the digital advertising space. You will be able to grow and develop within an in-house centre of excellence and an ever-growing and dynamic media department. Members of the team have a wide range of responsibilities, so being able to handle multiple markets, big budgets and a varying day to day is essential for this role.
What will you be doing
- PPC account management of multiple accounts across Sportsbook, Casino, and Poker, across selected markets;
- Run app and YouTube activityacross multiple products and markets, having a say in creative delivery and leadingconversations in creative performance.
- Setting up, managing, optimising and reporting on the performance of PPC campaigns in the designatedmarkets
- Working closely with the PPC Team Lead in defining and executing strategies acrossall brands and markets
- Working towards agreed KPIs (New Customers, Revenue, Cost Per Acquisition) and optimising as relevant
- Providing input and insights into internal strategy discussions with local markets, based on upcoming events and internal initiatives that will then be put into practice by you and the team
- Interacting with internal stakeholders, such as Country Managers, local Digital Marketing Managers and other teams within and beyond digital advertising
- Interacting with external partners, such as Google and Microsoft;
- Post-campaign performance analysis and evaluation presented internally to key stakeholders and used for future big events.
- Regular reporting on the performance to the main stakeholders (weekly, monthly and quarterly), including quarterly business reviews
- Keeping abreast of any industry developments in technology
- Proven of PPCexperience, ideally in a performance-drivenenvironment (main KPIs being CPA and/or ROI)
- Comfortable being involved in high level discussions that formulate monthly/quarterly strategy and initiatives
- Experience in a fast-paced, demanding industry that is equally rewarding
- Experience using third party analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Experience in online marketing buy side / demand side platforms (eg. DSPs, AdWords, Facebook Power Editor)
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of online marketing technical aspects (eg. tracking, analytics tools)
- Worked towards acquisition KPI's, such as CPA
- Google Ads certification
- Life assurance, income protection, Personal private health cover.
- 25 annual vacation days
- £200 a year wellbeing allowance
- Charity Days - up to 3 days paid leave to support charity related activities.
- You will be automatically enrolled into the Kindred LTS Pension Plan.
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and shared parental leave policy.
Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for allour applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to ouroperations as set out in oursustainability framework.
Apply for Job