Senior/ PPC Executive
They are looking for an experienced PPC and Search Executive to join their growing digital team in Colchester, Essex.
The candidate will be a hands-on individual, ready to manage a range of client accounts. You will be expected to assist in the planning, building and execution of strategic campaigns, working to deliver outstanding results that continue to grow.
You will be expected to have knowledge of how to set up and run PPC campaigns, whilst continuously implementing best practices and using expertise to maximise the results of every campaign.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to build on experience and grow their knowledge of working with a range of clients from a number of industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a PPC and Search Executive, you will be part of a tightly-knit team. Your duties will include:
- Creating, planning and managing a variety of PPC and Search campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Oversee and optimise existing campaigns, gaining experience from success and apply to future campaigns
- Provide analysis of trends and make data-driven decisions
- Create engaging ad copy that follows best-practises and articulates client USPs
- Ensure conversion tracking and other KPI measurements are in place
- Report and present data analysis from campaigns back to clients
- Managing clients - including their expectations
- Supporting the production of proposals and scope of works
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Hands-on PPC and Search experience.
- Strong understanding and experience using Google Adwords, Search Network and Google Analytics.
- Ability to analyse data and suggest improvements to execution.
- Best-in-class reporting skills, including outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding organisational and time-keeping skills.
- The ability to drive results from and work as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn, ready to achieve new goals and strive to perform their best.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness to support business growth.
- Regular team breakfasts
- Team-building activities
- Social events
- Free car parking and accessible bus routes
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 9am-5pm office hours, with one hour allocated for lunch
A bit about them
They are looking to build a team of eCommerce experts specialising in performance marketing and value creation. They create scalable campaigns designed to fill a client's pipeline, from helping to implement sophisticated tracking and targeting capabilities to building end-to-end performance marketing strategies.
They work with a growing number of industry-leading clients, including an independent men's footwear brand, a sports-based YouTube channel with over 350,000 subscribers and a local cocktail brand.
They believe in giving you the space to stand out as an individual. You will be an integral part of their team, expected to deliver results and understand each client as an individual business with its own goals and targets.
Apply for Job