A successful and rapidly growing Croydon based start-up is looking for a passionate Senior PPC Manager / Head of PPC with a brilliant understanding of PPC/SEA/Call traffic acquisition to grow their digital marketing department, allowing the business to continue the exciting growth that it has seen so far.
This will be a fast paced and hands-on role. The role-holder will report directly to the directors and will manage a seven figure budget.
In addition to paid advertising, this individual will have a keen desire to help out with organic activities, so a good knowledge of SEO (on & off site) and CMS management would be valuable in this role.
- Optimising campaigns & tracking results
- A/B testing copies, strategies and variations
- Landing page optimisation
- Keyword research and expansion/diversification
- Acquisition portfolio diversification using Google Ads, Social, Bing & more
- Sales funnel tracking & optimisation
- Bidding adjustment
- Optimising CTAs & UX analysis
- Planning and overseeing execution of SEO strategy
- Planning and overseeing of off-site SEO (link building)
- Execution and optimisation of email marketing communications
- Overseeing social media activity
- Google Ads, Analytics, Search Console & Tag Manager
- Experience with commercial phone call generation via paid sources
- Either SEMrush, Ahrefs or Moz
- Bl softwares such as Google Data Studio, Zoho Analytics or Power Bl
- Majestic or similar
- Heatmap softwares, such as Hotjar & Pagesense
- Basic knowledge of HTML (CSS & .js a bonus)
- CMS systems such as Drupal, Wordpress or Wix
Apply for Job