Salary: Negotiable and competitive
Excellent career opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced camera editor with a creative eye and the ability to see projects through from post-production to delivery. The role will involve varied projects working with some of the UK's largest brands
Working on location within a small team across the UK and beyond. The ideal candidate for the Camera Editor/Video Editor role will have the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years working experience within filmmaking
- Competent in using Premiere Pro CC and Avid MC
- Experience with various codecs, formats and resolutions
- Experience in sound and lighting setups on location
- Ability to work alongside production teams, clients and film crews
- Driving licence and flexibility on hours and willing to work away from home
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a varied role with some of the UK's biggest brands now. Interested?? Call TurnerFox Recruitment a call on or email in your CV.
Apply for Job