Role: PPC Executive
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday)
2Fawcett are recruiting for an PPC Executive due to extensive growth, to join a company located in Essex on a permanent basis. You will be joining a well-established team.
The Role & Responsibilities of the PPC Executive
- Manage PPC & paid media campaigns across all search, social, display and retargeting networks.
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance across multiple channels
- Understanding market trends and our client's businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures.
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels in a strategic way in order to deliver the best ROI
- Responsible for ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budget.
- Meet client KPI's and advise on campaign optimisation
- Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
Requirements of PPC Executive
- At least 3 years' experience working within paid media
- Experience with Google Shopping & Amazon Marketplace (AMS)
- Experience in paid Facebook advertising
- Demonstrates a high level of passion for paid media and has a client first approach
- A sound working understanding of bid management tools
- An excellent working attitude with an ability to work well in teams and independently
- Superior communication and copywriting skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Google AdWords Certification
Apply for Job