A groundbreaking medical and diagnostic startup is expanding rapidly on the back of a £40m investment round, and is growing their product and design team to take their Genomic-sequencing product to the next level around the world. This is an ambitious "Moonshot" project that has already brought together an advisory board comprising top figures from the medical, big data and design worlds, including from Pfizer, Ethereum, Amazon and Autonomy.
The User Research Lead will devise and run the research programmes that will uncover and explain key customer insights and drivers that will inform how the products develop. They will present and explain this understanding of users to the Product Design team and be an integral part of the design and build of their suite of products, including the web interface and dashboards, an app, and future projects aimed at clinicians, patients, medical researchers and the scientific community.
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting user research activities including conducting virtual diary studies, user interviews, usability studies, AB testing, large scale surveys, etc
- Enabling efficiencies in research through tooling, automation, and self-service capabilities for team members across the business
- Contributing to product strategy, roadmap, sprints, workshops, discussions
- Using storytelling to present your findings in a clear, logical way to help inform decision-making
We want to speak to people who:
- Experience building and maintaining a research repository
- You can showcase digital products you've worked on, and talk through where your research made a tangible positive impact
- Experience with platforms such as Dovetail, Segment, Looker, UserTesting (or similar)
- You will have demonstrable experience employing various research techniques across a variety of digital products
If this could be of interest, let's talk and set up a chat with the CPO, who will be able to tell you even more about their plans, and answer any questions you may have. If you're keen to explore one of the most interesting opportunities in the market at the moment, this is definitely worth a conversation!
Apply for Job