Paid Media Manager - Influencer Agency - London
£45,000 - £55,000
Paid Media Manager - The Company
My client are an award-winning influencer-marketing agency delivering campaigns for the world's most famous brands including TikTok, Volvo, Gymshark and Apple. Established in 2009, they are the pioneering influencer-first agency, with experience in running campaigns in 14 countries. Their services cover: strategy, creative, production, management, paid media and performance tracking, as well as managing their own exclusive talent roster.
Senior Media Planning Manager - The Role
- Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns to promote our client's brands with a particular focus on paid social media campaigns on a CPM, CPV, CPE basis.
- In particular, we work with a number of mobile applications, so experience in building campaigns to achieve CPI goals is a key requirement.
- Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space, as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads.
- Creating a digital advertising strategy to achieve goals / creating ads across all core social advertising platforms.
- Regularly managing and optimising ads to improve conversion rates.
Required Skills / Experience
- Be skilled in creating and managing ads on the following platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, Google.
- Have a track record of successful campaigns and results for paid ads.
- Lead on analytics, reporting and key learnings
- Plan social media budgets and estimate KPIs for new clients
There are a number of associated benefits with this role, if you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| - Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
Apply for Job