Our client, a global entertainment company, is seeking an Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the workspace.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating ideal work environments with the organisation of team members, systems, information and resources.
- Acting as central point of contact for the team with day-to-day support, and liaising with HR, IT, artist liaison etc.
- Assisting with onboarding/offboarding staff.
- Acting as the point of contact for office bookings and overseeing the return to the office.
- Managing meeting room requests.
- Coordinating floor moves and updating floor plans.
- Assisting with office refit tasks such as furniture orders, locker allocations etc.
- Organising team building exercises and assisting with social events.
- Overseeing work experience and allocating tasks within the team.
- Assisting with outstanding brand tasks, company signature and printed stationary.
- Key contact for asset sharing and file storage within the team.
- Performing ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Ensuring refreshments and stationary cupboards are adequately stocked and presented.
- Superb time management and organisation skills.
- Previous solid experience as an Office Manager within a creative or media environment essential.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite.
- Capable of prioritising workload in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage workload and supervise others concurrently.
- Strong relationship management, negotiation, and team working skills.
- Excellent project management abilities.
- Adaptable and problem-solving approach to work.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Job