Amour Recruitment is seeking an E-Commerce Manager who can help develop and operate our client's digital platform and ensure continuous growth in the on-line segment.
Your primary tasks are:
- Sales responsibility for their B2C channel
- Development and operation of their Magento platform
- Development and operation of social media marketing, Facebook, Instagram, and Pintrest accounts
- Development and operation of Mailchimp marketing
- Content management
- Continuous website conversion optimization in close collaboration with the other teams
- Ensure successful campaign execution and interaction with other activities and platforms
The following attributes are also essential:
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Analysis of data to produce Monthly Reports
- Knowledge of managing Cart Abandonment
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO, against an agreed budget
- Experience of working with external advertising agencies if required
- Experience with Magento, CMS and preferably HTML
- Commercial mindset
- Positive, good-spirited, service-minded, structured and solution-oriented
Salary is completely negotiable for the right candidate.
To find out more, call the team at Amour Recruitment on or apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Apply for Job