Rewinder / Print Finisher / Label Finishing
Company: A leading self-adhesive labels manufacture.
Role: An excellent opportunity has arisen for a rewinder / print finisher to join a leading organisation in Leeds.
You will work within a press team and be responsible for completing the finishing of the master reel to clients specifications. The operator transforms the printed product into a usable form through slitting, rewinding and counting, while carrying out inspection of the printed labels or reels.
- Operating finishing machine to convert materials to finished goods.
- Ability to read and follow work order specifications.
- Setup and operation of rewind machines.
- Good eye for detail required to inspect quality of labels and produce jobs to the instructions provided.
- Strong IT skills required to operate using management information system.
- Ad hoc tasks: packing and other finishing tasks.
- Job may also require assisting in other areas of production.
- Experience working within a packaging and/or self-adhesive labels manufacturer - preferable but not essential
- Experience working on a BGM eDSR Rotary Die Cutter Machine would be preferable
- Will consider digital background
- Generic print finishing experience
- Experience ideally in rewinding - OMEGA, Turret
- Print experience - ideally flexo / digital
- QC / inspection experience
- Team player
- Ability to work well in a high pressure environment
- Strong communication skills
Progression opportunities also available for the right candidate!
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; print finisher / print / packaging / self-adhesive labels / flexographic / flexo / labels / rewind / rewinder / inspection / quality control / machine operator / machine assistant / print finish / finisher / large format / digital / POS / commercial print / BGM eDSR Rotary Die Cutter Machine / OMEGA / Turret
Apply for Job