A key member of the Digital team you will line manage a team of 2-3 with a focus on looking
at digital channels(search, social, display)in a holistic way to establish the best and most effective channels for your clients to invest their media budgets in. Utilising bid management and reporting tools at your disposal,to help activate,manage,and report on media strategy across a selection of leading housing and property developer clients.
An independent digital media and performance agency with expertise and heritage in the property market and all things home! A team of passionate professional who deliver awarding-winning solutions.
- Planning and executing paid search,social and programmatic display campaigns across Google and Facebook
- Analysing the performance of your accounts and making the necessary optimisation's to deliver successful performance
- Producing insightful reports for your clients providing strategic feedback and learning's from campaign activity
- Optimising the budget plan on an ongoing basis to ensure spend and performance are meeting clients' monthly schedules and objectives
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify new media opportunities to test, learn and maximise digital performance
- Assist the head of digital to implement processes, define long and short-term goals and objectives for the digital team, an assist with pitching and winning additional paid media budget for current and new business opportunities
- Line manage and support employees
- 5years hands-on experience in paid search, paid social and/or programmatic display within an agency background
- At least 2+ years of line management experience
- Experience managing budgets and forecasting performance for your channels.
- Able to manage all parts of a paid media campaign, including keyword research/audience creation, copy-writing, bidding,concept planning, search term analysis and landing page optimisation
- Confident with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Campaign Manager) and a strong understanding of tracking and conversion optimisation
- Shoreditch office
- Flexible working 3 days in 2 days remote
- Progression path to Senior Paid Media Manager
- Competitive salary & benefits
Apply for Job