On behalf of a leading creative agency in Leicester, we're looking for a skilled and insightful Account Director, with experience in both brand and digital marketing.
The successful applicant will be comfortable working with senior level clients and able to challenge, support and help bring their ideas and vision to life. You'll be responsible for the commercial development of your accounts, seeking out and maximising opportunities to further enhance the agency's role as a key part of the clients' team, in turn growing revenue for the business.
As well as being the senior client lead on your portfolio of accounts, you will be responsible for the hands-on delivery of some projects - across brand, creative, web, social, and beyond. Alongside the Senior Management Team, you'll also participate in workshops to determine brand and marketing strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming and inspiring team, based at stylish contemporary offices in Leicester City Centre. A flexible working pattern combining a mix of remote and office working is also available.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing long-term agency-client relationships at a senior level.
- Taking the lead on creating, writing and presenting workshops, pitches and strategic presentations.
- Facilitating brand, strategy and discovery workshops, and overseeing the resulting analysis
- Creating commercial opportunities with clients to maximise revenue growth.
- Working with the Senior Management Team to identify new business opportunities; write proposals and co-ordinate and lead pitch teams.
- Owning the client's brand and marketing strategy across the agency and ensuring that all work is aligned to this.
- Leading delivery teams, plan resources and project schedules.
- Briefing projects, strategic objectives and tactical requirements into creative, technical, content and search teams, both within the agency and externally.
- Analysing accounts and campaigns to assess ROI for clients.
- Facilitating brand, strategy and discovery workshops, and overseeing the resulting analysis.
Skills and experience required:
- Prior experience as an Account Director in a similar role, within an agency environment.
- Extensive previous experience within brand and digital marketing.
- Demonstrates confidence providing counsel and guidance in all aspects of the agency's service proposition: brand, strategy tactical marketing and platform delivery.
- Provides clear strategic direction for client accounts.
- Comprehensive knowledge of creative, technical and tactical processes.
- Keen financial awareness and commercial drive, in order to maximise value for clients and revenue growth for the agency
- A persuasive and confident approach to overseeing project delivery
- Proven team management and leadership; you'll be leading your team to consistently deliver to the highest quality and standards (and on time and to budget)
- Briefing projects into creative, technical, content and search teams, both within the agency and externally
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to confidently deliver engaging client presentations.
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday 08:00am - 16:30pm / 08:30am - 17:00pm - 1-hour lunch
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible hybrid working available
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 23 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, including birthday off and an agency shut down over Christmas
- Bonus schemes - Financial Bonus, Innovation Bonus & Culture Bonus
- Pension - Qualify after 3 months, employer pays 8%
- Internal training and skillshare programme
- Regular social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Community engagement and charitable initiatives
Apply for Job