We are looking for a German speaking Community Moderator to join the multilingual consumer relationship team of a successful gaming company that is based in Newcastle. In this role you will manage and engage with the online community via social media. The role is a 1-year contract with high potential for the contract to go permanent. The company is currently working from home, but you will be required to work from their Newcastle office once it is safe to do so.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and responding on various social media platforms
- Overseeing the moderation of the forums and publishing content
- Engaging with players, encouraging discussion and contributing towards the growth of the community
- Running reports, analysing data and presenting relevant feedback to the community managers
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a positive attitude and excellent German language skills. You will have a passion for engaging with online communities and have a solid understanding of social media. When it is safe to do so, you will be required to work from the company's state-of-the-art office in Newcastle, so it is important that you live within a commutable distance from Newcastle or are willing to relocate. A relocation package is available for those willing to relocate from elsewhere in the UK.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in managing online communities or engaging with customers via social media platforms
- A solid understanding of social media
- A passion for gaming or an interest in gaming is a plus
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Proactive team player with a positive attitude
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Photoshop, experience using CMS to publish content and knowledge of tools for web and social media are beneficial
- Living within a commutable distance from Newcastle or willing to relocate from elsewhere in the UK
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Job