We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
Sky Business Communications is a rapidly growing business-to-business division of Sky.. We're looking for exceptional, innovative people to join us on our journey. People who'll be integral in building a strong business with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
This role in Sky Business Communications sits within the Customer Operations Office which is responsible for driving all aspects of the Sky consumer subscription business.
Enjoy a generous pension and 30 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Create a team plan that plays to the strengths of team members, delivers rounded business performance, stretches people to continuously develop within their role, and supports our vision to offer the best service in the country
- Be an advocate of all Sky's products and services and encourage our Service Executives to add value to their customers experience at every opportunity
- Responsible for the quality of calls delivered by Service Executives, increasing call quality and customer satisfaction through great coaching conversations
- Own team and individual call compliance, coach and develop Customer Advisors to do the right thing for our customers and our business
- Responsible for transforming the capability of Service Executives through training, developing and coaching the team to release their potential and maximise performance
- Own team performance by inspiring and challenging people to deliver brilliant customer experience
- Embrace change, be flexible and adaptable and role model change management best practise when landing and embedding business and behavioural change
- Make balanced decisions that take into consideration the wider Sky business, risks, impacts and cost effectiveness
- Provide clear direction to our Service Executives to enable them to understand business goals and objectives and the part they play
- Recognise individual and team contributions, use Sky's reward and recognition tools to celebrate achievements and embed great behaviours
- Deliver monthly 121's to help our people to understand their performance, provide clear direction and agree stretching goals that are regularly reviewed
- Lead and contribute to site projects and programmes of work in collaboration with site colleagues, know how, improvement chain and support teams
- Role model a passion for self-development and improvement, taking accountability for your own continuous development
- Maintain self and team technical understanding knowledge and capabilities across Sky Communications Products and Services
- Responsible for ensuring the team operate effectively and efficiently in line with business KPIs
- Must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, empower, coach and develop people
- Understands how to raise capability within a team and enable sustained continued improvement
- Delivered change programmes (product and behavioural) or improvement plans, landing and embedding change through strong people leadership
- Self-developer demonstrating a strong desire to self-improve and develop others
- Demonstrates business awareness and uses common sense to make balanced decisions
- Great communication skills, can land a variety of messages creatively whilst driving people engagement
- Track record of setting appropriate targets and delivering high performance
- Led teams operating in a contact centre or similar environment
- Understands contact centre KPIs and cost models and how to deliver results through a variety of leadership approaches
- Experience of working within a multi-channel/digital environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about
Apply for Job