ARNE is a direct to consumer, clothing brand/retailer based in Warrington, UK. We design and develop all of our products in the UK, manufacture in the near & far east and then ship directly to our customers, with our (url removed) ecommerce store as its only sales channel.
Founded in summer 2018, we have mainly used organic posts on Instagram to deliver the foundations of what we want to be one of the best brand's to come out of the UK. We have seen fantastic, overwhelming growth so far with an extremely high individual value and loyal customer base. These are the kind of customers we are driven to create and look after at ARNE.
We have an awful long way to go yet, and we are so excited by how much we need to learn and improve every day. The idea of what ARNE can become in the next decade and beyond alongside the type of culture we can develop at ARNE as a brand and company to work is most exciting for us.
We have a strong vision of why we exist and ambitious objectives to build a successful brand over the next decade. We believe this can be achieved through a constant progression of our menswear range, new product category launches in footwear and womenswear, international growth and further investment into our brand and customer experience.
Come join us to help us learn, grow and build a world-class brand...
Reporting to ARNE's Head of Commercial, you'll manage all traffic within an agreed Cost Per Acquisition you agree and review with the business on an on-going basis. As a minimum this will be Paid Social (your super-power), Search Engine Marketing, and Display Retargeting.
* Executive Paid Media / Traffic Driving tactics and deliver best practice in Paid Social, SEM, Re-targeting, Display, ATL and other emerging channels that unlock our objectives;
* Propose, Agree and Review internal team vs external agency strategy on an on-going / periodic basis;
* Monitor CPA by channel to deliver 'profitable' acquisition activity for ARNE and establish KPIs for you to work against;
* Help Head of Commercial develop an attribution model which allows you, your function and broader business to understand how each media channel contributes to visits / sales, bring great and truthful data and insight to the business
* Work closely with wider trading and product teams to agree call to action / tactics and trading plan that optimises your retention activity;
* Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practice, with Media / Traffic driving focus, and feed into strategic product / brand decisions that help ARNE grow ;
* Keep up to date with eCommerce, Media & Attribution best practice of tomorrow through training, research etc
Success in 6 months looks like...
* ARNE is boosting / amplifying its Product and Brand through paid media channels which enhance its already highly engaged organic social media media posts in Instagram
* ARNE is advertising / amplifying its proposition outside of Facebook INC, reducing ARNE's reliance on it and showing our Target Audience exists and has propensity to buy from our media platforms.
* Cost Per New Customer Acquisition known ad showing signs on reducing over time
* A good or reasonable attribution model has been deployed and is not being tested
* 1+ Year of managing 'call to action' retail marketing activity within eCommerce, particularly direct response channels, particularly Paid Social
* Working knowledge of Facebook's and Google's advertising platforms and associated tools
* Keen interested in burgeoning platforms (TikTok, Byte etc)
* You might have...
* Adobe Creative Suite for similar (preparing assets for ads)
* Experience in Fashion / Apparel
Successful people at ARNE...
* Comfortable with being uncomfortable and up for regular change in tactics, actions and organisation
* Used to start-up / scale-up cultures, which are super fast paced and unpredictable
* Own it and make stuff happen
* DO EXTRA - Champions do extra!
* Think like a customer everyday
* Exciting opportunities for the right candidate in a young, fast growing company with high ambitions
* State of the art office, warehouse & complex
* 21 Days holiday + Birthday Holiday
Apply for Job