As Public Relations Associate, you will report to the VP, General Manager and will be responsible for developing and executing strategic sales relations and marketing communications using approved messaging and assets required to launch and sustain new brands and products.
This position requires a high level of initiative, people skills, clear communication and follow-through, attention to detail, and a positive attitude. You must be able to think/troubleshoot quickly.
* Develop relationships with local, regional, national customers.
* Create strategic communications.
* Control the quality of messaging to customers
* Monitoring and reporting to upper management.
* Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner
Apply for Job