Fantastic opportunity for a PPC/Search Engine Marketing Professional looking to take the next step in their digital career and join our search team in Edinburgh.
Working for Space & Time Media the successful candidate will be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing PPC Team across our network of offices (London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Reigate).
The agency is expanding fast, and this is an amazing opportunity to play your own part in its growth by managing PPC campaigns for one of the agencies key clients.
Campaign Management Responsibilities
* Mastering internal tools required to deliver efficient and profitable PPC campaigns.
* Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analysing competitors and testing.
* Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
* Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
* Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
* An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC campaigns.
* Google Qualified Individual.
* Understanding of Google Analytics and other web analytics packages.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Is commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities to the PPC Team Manager.
* Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
* Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
* Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
Company Environment & Benefits:
* Competitive Salary
* Flexibility around start/finish times, and one day/week WFH, subject to approval
* Discretionary annual bonus after a full financial year's service.
* Up to 4% private pension matched by the company.
* 22 days' annual leave rising to 25 (plus a couple of days off over Christmas).
* The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
* Relaxed environment
* Friday afternoon team drinks
* Summer & Christmas Parties
* Team Outings
Apply for Job